Thursday, January 21, 2016

HSM10!

Ahhhh! I'm still screaming from the HSM10 Reunion. I cried because i'm a crybaby, and I know you cried too because I mean it's High School Musical and it's your childhood. Anyway today i'm going to talk about the impact it's had on my life and probably yours too.

1. Making me believe that possibly I can sing (I can't) 
It did help me build my confidence way up there, but unlike the cast I cannot sing. I don't let that stop me. I mean who doesn't not sing "Breaking Free" Everyday, All day.

2. Hoping I can dance.

I quit dance after 5th grade so that has been thrown away since that day. But hey you can always wing that stuff.

3. My Love for Basketball

I'm a huge fan of basketball. A lot of people believed that's just how I was raised but despite my father being a huge basketball person. He never forced it on me and my brother. I started really getting into after watching HSM. Turned out it wasn't a bunch of dance numbers but I still love it.

I could go on and on but I'm gonna keep my limit to 3 things right now. I hope everyone enjoyed the reunion. I mean we just grow up so fast *tear* *tear*. Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment