Friday, January 15, 2016

Goals?

Hello ... It's me. I'm back and I am sorry for not updating this past week and a half but hey at least you get a little present for the weekend.
 
So i was thinking awhile back about the new year trends. Most of us have already killed our hopes of going to the gym every single day by not going the first day. I was one too.  Well that came to me thinking about not only New years goals but life goals. I'll share a few with y'all and in the comments you can share a few with me. 

1. Tone it down a little bit
That's basically me on a daily basis. Sometimes that works out well for me but then I can also cause problems for me. Instead of being on a 10 all the time i'm going to try and bring it down to a 6.5 or 7 or 8 or 9 that's making progress. 

2. Stop being so witty and sarcastic
Ha! you thought. Yea that's just gonna be like that for a long time i'm sorry.

3. Stop caring so much.
Honestly this is something that relates to everyone in some way. You really can't care about what people say as much because you won't live your life fully if you do. 

Yep another one has been finished and good news i'll update again this Sunday. So Hope everyone has a good weekend and I'll see y'all Sunday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment