Friday, April 8, 2016

The Comeback...

Guess who's back. Back again. Hello... it's me. Did you guys miss me because I did. I know I've been on hiatus for a while but now I am back and will try to update as frequently as possible. Now that has been settled, how was everyone's march madness? I personally loved it until the end. I was very very upset. I'm still angry. So if you're heartbroken like I am this is your guide on how to get over it. 

1. Food 












Who doesn't love food. Cure your heart by treating to some 
amazing food. You know maybe something like ice cream or whatever makes you happy. 

2. Netflix 
 
Nothing says therapy more than binge watching your favorite series on Netflix even though you've seen it 10 times. It's the perfect solution. 

3. Music 

Everybody loves music and everybody has their favorite kind of music. Listening to your favorite tunes should always help. Does anybody still say tunes anymore? 


The comeback is complete. I hope everyone has a great weekend and everything goes great. Also, apparently I have a fan like a stalker so shout out to you. Bye, Stay fresh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment