Monday, December 21, 2015

Intro

HI! Welcome to a window into my life. I'm MiKayla aka Mikel aka Mccake and the list goes on and on. Now i know most of you  are wondering why i'm writing a blog. Well you see i've been sent on a top secret mission to save the world through hidden text posts (just kidding. I wish). Instead i've decided to start writing practically about anything and everything because why not? So since we're going to embark this journey together how about I tell you all a few things about me.


  1. I am anything but serious. I'll probably write "lmao" on my grave.
  2. I'm a huge sports fan. So if some analogy is thrown in anywhere best bet is to google it.
  3. I'm a nerd. A huge one at that so if I say something weird. yet again. google.

That's really all you need to know... for now. I look forward to trying something. (Trust me we all don't know what we're doing.) Plus don't think this is some type of new years resolution because nobody goes through with those. Last but not least... 




Love, 
        MiKayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment